Sunday, January 16, 2011

Slow Progress

So...I haven't been getting anywhere with reading the last week. Cam took the week off and we have been painting. Painting...painting...and more painting. He's gone today though, perhaps I will get some reading done today.

Weight loss...I've lost 3 lbs. I still have 5 more lbs until I'm back at my lowest weight. I know 3 lbs is progress but it doesn't really seem like it because I had gained that weight after working to lose 20 lbs. It's definately time to get back on track, lose what I've gained and then keep going. It's been about 2 years since I lost 20 lbs...I think the break from really focusing on weight loss is over and it's time to get back to it.

Another goal...get a fulltime job. Two job postings went up late last week for teaching positions. One is half time and one is full-time. Half-time is more than what I've been working the last while. I'm not 100% qualified for either job, but I think I could be successful at either one. I'm going to spend part of today writing two really good coverletters and hopefully spend the next week or so scoring a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment