Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Christmas Carol

See full size image




 
 Wow! This goal may be a little more difficult than I thought it would be. Perhaps the holiday season is not a good time to gage how much time I will have for reading. I have started reading Charles Dickens "A Tale of Two Cities", however, it is not a fluff book, it's a book that you really need to focus on.
    I decided to take a break and in honour of Christmas read "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens. I loved it! This is definately more my style than "A Tale of Two Cities". I realized as I was reading it that I have never heard the actual story, only children's remakes staring characters like Mickey Mouse. Reading the adult version is definately more thought and emotion provoking than the watered down children's versions. Anyways, I loved it, it was nice to read a book about the true spirit of Christmas during the Christmas season. Merry Christmas everyone :)

Now...Time to finish "A Tale of Two Cities"

No comments:

Post a Comment