Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Working towards other goals

So...after 4 really busy months of painting and moving, I'm back in Edmonton, with a full time job. It's not a teaching job, but it is full time, working with kids.

I have bought a bike so that I can start training for the MS bike tour...man, do I need to start biking! 185 km in two days...yikes! Hopefully I can get back into shape and feel healthy again.

Reading hasn't really been happening. I need to get a library card, even if it's to borrow audio books so I can listen while I take Ginger for her walks. I have just been so freaking busy it's hard to keep up with everything!

Anyways, not a very long or insightful blog. I just really needed to get an update out there.

1 comment:

  1. I loved your article. I have been browsing the sites to make friendships and learn more about various subjects. I'll be back more often. Kisses.

    My last blog article was about controlar pressão alta sem remédios

    ReplyDelete